Saturday, September 6, 2014

Prepare


Quite suddenly – it may be
At the turning of a lane
Where I stand to watch, a sky-like soar
From out of the swelling grain
That the trump of God shall thrill me
With its call so loud and clear
And I'm called away to meet him
Whom of all I hold most dear

Quite suddenly –it may be
As I tread the busy street
Strong to endure life's stress and strain
It’s every call to meet
That through the roar of traffic
A trumpet silvery clear
Shall stir my startled senses
And proclaim his coming near

Quite suddenly - it may be
As I lie in dreamless sleep
God's gift to many a sorrowing heart
With no more tears to weep
That a call shall break my slumber
And a voice sound in my ear
"Rise up my love, and come away
Behold the bridegroom's here. "

Prepare, the trumpet may sound any moment!
Are we listening? Are we ready?
Prepare to meet the Lord
Awake, time no more!

Need more help?
Send us an email: tracts@twci.org.ng
Or call: 234-80-8804-8840