Saturday, July 12, 2014

Why All the Preaching?


Whenever the gospel of salvation is preached, this question runs in the hearts of most people. The world gets offended when offered salvation in Christ Jesus. They have their reasons to ignore, reject or mock it.
In whatever you place your trust that cannot deliver you from the indulgence of the flesh or from the power of sin, its influence and consequences, be it known to you that it is the devil's trap against your soul. You may call it a way of life, religion or an ideology.

The reason for all the preaching is because Satan has an agenda he is working tirelessly to execute upon every human being on earth. The Bible reveals that, "The enemy said, I will pursue, I will overtake, I will divide the goods, my desire shall be satisfied on them. I will draw my sword, my hand shall destroy them" (Ex.15:9) and "…the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one" (I John 5:19b). That is why there is grave sin and evil in the world.

However, the good news is that "God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life…" (John 3:16).

Would you choose God or the world? Do you think everyone in the world or in the church is a child of God? Who are you, a child of God or a child of Satan? (See 1 John 3:1-10, John1:12-13). May God give His light to your heart to consider this question most sincerely. Amen.

God will judge sinners and the world has nothing enduring to offer you. The world is condemned. God has given you a way out of this coming destruction. That is why we preach.

This tract is not a judgment but God speaking through it, that you [if a sinner] may repent of your offensive way of life and breaking of God's laws. We are preaching because the pleasure of sin is only for a season but when you die you will face eternal reality. The choice you make today determines your eternal destiny. you have two choices set before you: life or death. By the way you live what eternal choice have you made?

All the preaching is to open your eyes; to turn you from the power of Satan to the power of God that you may be reconciled to God and be saved. We preach so that you may share divine inheritance with God's children.

Because the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God DO NOT BE DECEIVED, "neither fornicators, nor idolaters, or adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, will inherit the kingdom of God" (1 Cor.6:9-10). Christ is the way out.

My dear, if you still live in sin, may I counsel you in the name of Jesus, please accept God's love, forgiveness and new life that is in Christ Jesus. Turn from sin and follow Jesus. The wages of sin is death (Revelation 21:8) but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus (Romans 6:23).

Would you pray now? Please say, "O God, give me a new heart, I repent of my ways of life. Forgive me and wash my sins in the blood of Jesus. I put my faith in Jesus Christ and ask you to regenerate me unto eternal life. Thank you for saving me. Amen."

Finally, my dear, if you prayed the above prayer, please get a Bible and read up 1 Peter 2:1-2, 11 & 25, Romans 13:14. More so, we are ready to help you with prayer and counseling. May God help you!

Need more help?
Send us an email: tracts@twci.org.ng
Or call: 234-80-8804-8840