Thursday, July 17, 2014

Jesus is Lord Repent the Kingdom of God is at Hand


Consider the words of Jesus in the following Scriptures: "All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door, by me if any man enters in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal and to kill, and to destroy: I have come that they might have life and have it more abundantly" (John 10:8-10).

Again, in John 15:4-7, He said: "Abide in me, and I in you as the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in me. I am the vine, you are the branches: he that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me you can do nothing. If a man abides not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered: and men gather them, and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. If you abide in me and my words abide in you, you shall ask what you will, and it shall be done unto you."

What is the import of all these, you may ask. The fact is that all those who are not born again are under a curse and are debtors. They are at the mercy of satan and its agents. They are not in Jesus and Jesus is not in them. However, the Scriptures say that the wages of this indebtedness is death "for the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" (Rom.6:23). All God requires from you as you read this tract is to repent and accept Jesus now! If you are ready to accept Jesus as your Savior and Lord wherever you are right now, say this prayer:

LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE THAT YOU DIED FOR ME AND ROSE ON THE THIRD DAY. I CONFESS I AM A SINNER AND I NEED YOUR LOVE AND FORGIVENESS OF ALL MY SIN. I CONFESS YOU TODAY AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR. GIVE ME GRACE TO SERVE YOU. THANK YOU LORD FOR MY SALVATION. AMEN.

If you said this prayer, I say congratulations to you. You are now born-again. Jesus is now in you and He will protect you from the thief [satan] here and give you eternal life hereafter. Fellowship with other children of God in your neighborhood. See you in heaven!

Need more help?
Send us an email: tracts@twci.org.ng
Or call: 234-80-8804-8840